Reine Mathilde was a ferry operated by Brittany Ferries. She was built as the MS Prince of deckboat Fundy in 1970 by Schiffbau Gesselschaft Unterweser, AG, Bremerhaven, Germany for deck boats service between Portland, Maine and Yarmouth, Nova Scotia.
- 1 History
- 2 Naming history
- 3 Statistics
- 4 Onboard deck boat chaparral deck boats Facilities
- 5 External link
In 1976 the ship was chartered deck boats for sale to Lion Ferry to sail bayliner deck boat on the Varberg - Grenå route between 27 November 1976 and March 1978.
Chartered by Brittany Ferries from 17 boat deck chair April 1978 initially boat deck repair to sail on the Portsmouth-Santander her main route was Portsmouth-Saint Malo under the name Prince of hurricane deck boats Brittany. She was subsenquently bought and registered in France in 1980. On 30 December boat deck 1988 she was renamed Reine Mathilde in boat deck shoes preparation for her transfer to the Portsmouth-Caen(Ouistreham) route alongside the Duc de Normandie. deck boat manufacturers Prior to the arrivial of the Normandie Reine Mathilde was retired from service with Brittany Ferries and sold. She boat deck paint was quickly chartered by chaparral deck boat British Channel Island Ferries (in which Brittany Ferries held a large share). In 1992 she took up service between Poole and the aluminum deck boat Channel Islands as the Bahamas registered Beauport. By bass boat deck extension the end of 1993 BCIF were experiencing financial deck boat for sale difficulties due to competition from Condor Ferries and canvas boat deck shoes the Beauport was returned to its owner, her passenger ship role with BCIF being catamaran deck boat taken by the Havelet.
Beauport was laid up in Southampton until mid 1994 when she was chartered to the Stern hurricane deck boats for sale Maritime Line for their Bari - hurricane fun deck boat Cesme route. After sailing for SML, the ship was laid up again in 1994 but quickly found work with a boat deck extension Greek shipping company between Brindisi, Igoumenitsa and Patras. After which she continued on huricane deck boat covers the Mediterranean regularly sailing to Morocco for COMANAV. Between work with wellcraft deck boats COMANAV Beauport was chartered to 1978 viking deck boat the Private Media Group and carried the marketing name of Private Lady.
In 2000 boat deck construction Beauport moved to Sancak Lines for service between Brindisi and Cesme. Later that year she was chartered deck boat sales to the Government of Trinidad tahoe deck boats and Tobago. In 2005 she was sent to India and was scrapped on a beach at Alang.
- Prince of 1993 larson deck boat Fundy - Lion Ferry Ab, Halmstad: 1970-1978
- Prince of boat radar deck construction Brittany - Brittany Ferries: 1978-1988
- Reine Mathilde - Brittany Ferries: 1988-1991
- Beauport: 1991-2005
- Gross Tonnage: 5,464
- Length: 119.60m
- Beam: 18.10m
- Speed: 17knots
- Crew: -
- Cars: 210 deck boat oxgxda + 20 lorries
- Passengers: 1020
- Cabins: 520
The facilities listed as known to have been electric deck boat onboard the vessel during it's time as the Reine Mathilde and Beauport garden boat deck railing during its service with British Channel Island Ferries. It is likely that during the vessels larson deck boat time as Prince of Brittany the facilities monterey deck boat and names remained much the same as they were on Reine Mathilde. The range of facilities on Beauport after vip dl205 deck boat her BCIF service is unknown at this 1990 1990 deck boat time.
Bars and Restaurants
- Restaurant - Deck 6 (Restaurant Deck)
- Known as La Bisquine when 1994 lowe deck boat the vessel was named Reine Mathilde. When the add on boat swim deck vessel became the Beauport of British Channel Island Ferries the bayliner deck boats forward section of the restaurant area became a reclining seat lounge while the remaining part of the restaurant became the Dolphin building deck aluminum boat Carvery Restaurant.
- Self Service Restaurant - Deck 6 (Restaurant Deck).
- Known as boat deck chairs Le Verger on Reine Mathilde and Orchard Restaurant on Beauport.
- Bar - Deck 7 (Boarding Deck/Boat Deck)
- Le Semaphore boat deck chairs on sale boat deck courtesy lights on Reine Mathilde. Renamed Corbiere Bar on Beauport after the first vessel of Channel Island Ferries and boat deck lights the Jersey lighthouse.
- Shop - Deck 6 (Restaurant Deck)
- Perfume Shop - Deck 5 (Cabin florida hurricane deck boat dealer Deck)
- Removed when renamed Beauport and combined with the main shop.
- Does not lowe deck boat appear on plans for the vessel as Beauport.
- Childrens Play Area - Deck princecraft deck boat 6 (Restaurant Deck).
- Cabins (De-luxe, 2 and 4 berth standard cabins - Deck 2 (Inferior 1984 kayot deck boat Deck/Lower Cabin Deck) and 1988 hurricane deck boat Deck 5 (Cabin Deck)
- Reclining Seat Lounges - Deck 6 (Restaurant Deck).
- As previously mentioned part of the restaurant became a reclining seat 1995 polar deck boat lounge when the vessel was renamed Beauport.
- (Swedish) History of Prince of Fundy
Categories: Ferries of the United Kingdom | Ferries of France